Sunday 12 May 2013

Europe Here I Come!!!

The 4.45am wake-ups are starting to get colder and darker by the day, so I know it is definitely time to leave Australia and chase some European sun. Yes, this Wednesday I will depart home soil and head overseas for five months for a season of intense training and racing.

My first stop is Chizhou, China, for an ITU Premium Asian Cup. I'm feeling fit and ready for a great start to my overseas campaign so I'm really looking forward to it. I will then head over to Dunkerque, France, for the first of the French Grand Prix Series races. It will be great to see my French team again and race alongside some of the worlds' greatest athletes!

I cannot wait to get across to our training base in Vitoria, Spain, to get settled and into some solid training. I know this European season is going to be the best yet and can't wait to get out racing. I will be blogging weekly and posting photos of my adventures on my Facebook Fan Page so be sure to keep up to date. 

Ellie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment